Friday, January 29, 2010

KITTY HARBOR

I am currently working on a 5 piece event promotion. The event is for Kitty Harbor and is held at the West Seattle Summer Fest. Kitty Harbor is a non profit cat rehabilitation and adoption center that is private owned and will have a booth at the fair. I am promoting Kitty Harbor's appearance at the Summer Fest with a poster, mailer (that would go to previous adopters), car flyers (for the West Seattle neighborhood), t-shirts, and one other piece (haven't decided). This is a concept I have been working with for a while now, but need opinions or fresh ideas if this isn't working. The typography is not perfect yet, I am just working on the concept as of right now, technicalities will come later. So let me know what YOU think the concept is. I will post some other concepts later.

2 comments:

  1. Page1 -I like the layout - I wasn't sure about the image but now it looks like the cat is saying "Adopt me!" I can't ecide if I like it or if a cuter type image would work better.
    Page2 - Once again I'm not sure about the image. Maybe a series image of a cat being dropped in midair and landing on it's feet would work better?
    Page3 - All that block of print is king of intimidating to read - maybe spread out more around the page or interspersed with smaller images to make it more reader friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people said they commented but they are not showing up on my page? So I guess this is just a test.

    ReplyDelete